Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My son is 5 months 15 days old. He was suffering from cold since last week. He started vomiting after his feed what would be the reason.
Answer: Hi,sometimes vomiting bis because of phelgam
So you should try these home remedies for cold
Give steamalation add nilgiri oil a few drops in it
You should also roast anwain and tie it in the clean cloth and make a potli and do it's saik
Warm the mustand oil and add garlic and strain the oil and app that on chest and back and feet this will help a lot
Question: my 7month baby is suffering from cold,motions how to overcome by this
Answer: Before using these remedies make sure your baby are not allergic to anything and any severe throat cough should need medical advice .these remedies might not work well.
1. Eucalyptus oil apply on baby clothes near collar or on dry sheets . Sinarest vapo caps also works well.
2. Sleep the infants with head upwards direction using a soft pillow.
3. Mix 5 to 10 teaspoon of mustard oil with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds and tadka. After it is cooled, strain the mixture and store in a bottle. When needed, warm a little and apply on the child’s chest, forehead and back .
4. Vicks vapour rub for kids rub on the child’s feet and leave the socks on, it can also be applied on chest.
5. Mix the ginger juice with honey make a thin solution of just a quarter tsp of it give it to your toddler above 1 year.
6. You can make tulsi, ginger , cloves tea and give few tsp twice a day to your toddler.
7. Steam in every 3-4 hours.
8. Roast the Ajwain and take a soft muslin cloth and make a potli .. when warm apply gently on chest and back for chest congestion.
Question: My baby is 4.5 months old. He is on breastfeed.He is passing loose motions from 1 week and 2-3 times a day. Is it normal?
Answer: If your baby has loose motion, one of the most common reason could be teething in babies.
Wash all the toys, tether etc. in a mild soap solution or dip into a disinfectant.
Cook a half a cup of rice powder with enough water for ten minutes. Add a teaspoon of salt and some more water to make it up to 1 liter. Give your baby some spoonful of this liquid to fill up any lost salts or fluids.
You do not have to force-feed the baby. A diarrhoea-stricken person needs more liquids than solids.
Babies who eat solids should continue with their normal food. Foods that are rich in soluble fiber like oats, carrots and bananas good during this time. You must give light-foods to your babies.
Dal ka paani (Dal water
Dahi or curd – Easy natural treatment
Khichdi (cook with more water to make it soft)
Bananas (Works great)
Coconut water – helps in re-hydration too.
Mung dal ki khichari with curd will help to prevent loose motion.
If your doctor prescribes medicines, do ask for its side effects, it’s important to give your baby sufficient sleep and rest.