9 months old baby

Question: Hi my baby got 2nd degree burn on her right hand. Pls suggest if it requires plastic surgery. Thanks

1 Answers
Answer: Dear without seeing can't say anything. It would be better if you consult doctor to know if it is required. If it's a second degree burn it may required plastic surgery in my view still it would be better to consult a specialist. Hope it helps.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is 3 months 20days ...her left hand is more active than right hand.....left hand rise up words fully where as right one rise up on her knee only...is it any problem on her right hand
Answer: Hi! Its too early to detect that dear, at 3 months old whr the activity is too limited and almost nil its tough to say that the right hand has problem, i would suggest you to wait fr some more time and be watchful, if the baby id not at discomfort, feeding well pee is good active then all fine.. Hope this helps!
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby has got VSD in heart by birth. Whether it ll get closed on its own or requires surgery. Pls help
Answer: VSD closer will depend upon the size of the whole.what is the hole size? Doctor will monitor for some months to see if it is getting close then only they vll suggest for surgery if required.
»Read All Answers
Question: My 13 months old baby has got burn blister on his hand.. wat should i apply on it??..
Answer: Hello! Apply cold water and then put white toothpaste or aloevera gel. It will help the baby give some relief. Take care
»Read All Answers