Answer: Hello dear
If u have cold and cough then try home remedies. Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.6. Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi i am 6 week pregnant and i having sinus problem blocked nose and cough how should i treat this and severe headache all day
Answer: What ever problem you have na, please check with your doctor. It is very harmful for baby taking medication by own.
Question: My son is having continuously running nose but no cold and cough what can I give me some home remedy
Answer: Hllo dear ur baby s 15 months old .running nose s common in this season due to weather change .try these remedies
Give steam to ur baby..be carefully hold tight to ur baby. ..take a pan add mustard oil+ajwain+5 6 garlic seed burn it and take it in jar in night warm that oil nd apply on babys chest back hands nd feets. Take a spoon of water add haldi mix it apply on babys fore head..dear Maintain room temputure..it should be not hot or cold..dear season s changing sob Put full cloths to baby.Apply Saffron paste on babys fore head u can give turmeric saffron milk before bed tim. Give ginger syrup wit honey...
Question: My lo is suffering from cough and cold.last to last week also she had dis but was cured widin three days as i gave her homopathy med.but past two days she again has blocked nose and cough.not able to breathe and sleep.i dont want to giv allopathy and homopathy is also not working as cough ia quite high. What to do?
Answer: Hello! In most cases coughs are harmless, but if your baby's cough doesn't get better within one week, it's best to contact your physician
1.Offer your baby plenty of fluids through his regular feedings of formula or breast milk.
2.Run a warm-mist humidifier in your baby's room while he sleeps to moisten his airways and break up mucus.
3.Warm mustard oil with a few kalonji seeds and 2 garlic cloves.apply on baby's chest,under the nose,back of feet and palms.massage gently.