Question: hello g Mujhe kal raat se loose motions ho raha hai Main Kya Karoon help me
Answer: If you are suffering from diarrhoea, try following some of the below mentioned dietary changes to get rid of the problem.
Avoid some food groups: You may get some relief by making changes in your diet because some foods can worsen diarrhoea. You should avoid spicy, fried, high-fat, high-fibre foods, dairy and milk products.
If you are lactose intolerant, make sure you make up for your calcium intake by including other calcium-rich foods like fruits and leafy greens.
Be careful what you drink: It is advisable to avoid consuming coffee, tea, and grape juices as they may aggravate the condition. It is also best to avoid caffeinated and carbonated drinks, dried fruits, red meat, spices, and sugary treats like candies and chocolates.Follow the BRAT diet: Most times, doctors suggest a BRAT diet to soothe the digestive system. This diet includes bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. Since these foods may not provide enough nutrients for you and the growing baby, doctors suggest adding the following items to your diet as well:vegetables like cooked carrotsstarchy foods like unsweetened cerealscrackers and potatoeslean meatssoups with rice noodles or vegetable
Adding yoghurt, which contains lactobacillus acidophilus, to your diet is also a good idea because it helps keep infections away.
4. Check on the CRAM diet: This is an alternative diet you cab try called the CRAM diet which includes cereal, rice, applesauce and milk. These foods are comparatively better than the BRAT diet since they provide a significant amount of protein, which is good for the growing baby.
5. Keep yourself hydrated: If you are suffering from diarrhoea, you should consume a lot of water, juices, and broths to substitute the lost electrolytes. Water helps in replenishing the lost fluids while juices and broth help in replacing the potassium and sodium levels in your body. You are advised to take oral rehydration therapy because it is one of the most tested methods of controlling diarrhoea. This is an all-time therapy where you drink water with a good amount of sugar and salt, as well as supplemental zinc, for two weeks. It helps in absorbing water from the gastrointestinal tract as you tend to lose a lot of fluids through diarrhoea.
6. Keep a check on medications: Medications can be one of the reasons of diarrhoea, but your body usually adjusts to them after some time. If your prenatal vitamins are causing diarrhoea, the doctor may change the supplements prescribed or help you by treating diarrhoea in other ways. Remember not to take any over-the-counter anti-diarrhoea medications without your doctor’s consultation during pregnancy, as it could have an adverse effect on the child.
Home Remedies for Loose Motion During Pregnancy
It is best to turn to home remedies for any discomfort you face during your pregnancy. Over the counter drugs are not advisable when you are carrying and thus, in case of diarrhoea, you can try some of these home remedies:
1. Drink plenty of water to supplement the lost fluid in your body. Try to drink at least one litre every two hours.
2. Drink ginger tea because it has antispasmodic properties that may help relieve the symptoms of diarrhoea by reducing stomach spasms and the gases from the fermented material that causes frequent, watery stools. For this, you just need to boil some ginger and tea in water and allow it to stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and then consume with sugar or honey.
3. You can also try drinking three to four tablespoons of honey in a glass of lukewarm water. The antioxidant and antibacterial properties found in honey’s enzymes and amino acids help boost the immune system.
4. Lemon is a liver stimulant which helps in controlling irritable bowel movement and provides relief from diarrhoea. You can consume a mixture of lemon juice, crushed black pepper one-fourth teaspoon and half a teaspoon of ginger powder two times a day
5. You can also add peppermint extract to half a cup of water and drink it twice or thrice a day. The volatile oils in peppermint have been known to sooth irritable bowel syndrome, with their calming and numbing effects.
6. Psyllium husk is said to be effective as it reduces the frequency and severity of diarrhoea. It is anti-diarrhoeal which means it absorbs the water content from intestines and helps in managing diarrhoea
Question: Kal mera 3d or 4d altrasound Hua Hai par altrasound me Diameter abnormal bta raha Hai mujhe bahot dar lag raha Hai please help me
Answer: hello.. dear daro nahi kaun sa diameter abnormal bata raha hai hume clearly type kijiye.. so that we expert moms are ready to help you with our best answers...
Question: muje kal rat se lower back pain and pairo main bht dard ho raha hai or pet main bhi thoda thoda pain ho raha hai pr abhi abhi nahate wqt muje thoda sa brown discharge hua hai plz ans me
Answer: Hello Dear,
You are 39 Weeks Pregnant.Many women suffer from a number of pregnancy symptoms when they're pregnant at 39 weeks, including stomach distress, backaches, cramping, and a mucus-like vaginal discharge.This discharge can include a little blood and is common.Not worry at all,It's also a part of pregnancy. Well,the weight of your growing uterus can push on the sciatic nerve and cause pain to run down the back of your leg. It could also just be leg cramps the pressure your growing belly puts on blood vessels in your legs can disrupt circulation and cause pain and cramps. When a pain and cramps strikes, gently stretching your calf muscle can help.