Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mera 16 week chal raha hai pregnancy ka to Kya Mai thodi thodi exercise kar sakti hu ? aagar kar sakti hu to Kya Kya exercise karu plz baataye.
Answer: Hello dear, aap 20 weeks complete karne ke baad hi suru karein exercise aur suru karne se pehle doctor se consult jarur kar lein.
Yoga during pregnancy will keep you active and healthy.
– Pranayam/Breathing exercises
– Yoga postures/ asanas which include basic stretches are very good to keep body flexible and to improve blood circulation.
This pelvic floor muscles strengthening exercise will improve ability to control muscles during labor and delivery. Also it will help avoid urinary stress incontinence and piles after delivery. Empty your bladder before you do this exercise.
1. Lie on your back.
2. Tighten pelvic floor muscles (like you are trying to stop urination).
3. Hold the contraction for 5 secs and then relax for 5 secs.
4. Repeat it 4- 5 times in row.
After muscles get stronger you can hold the contraction for 10 seconds and then relax for 10 seconds. You should do kegel exercise 3-4 times a day. You can do it any time of a day.
Neck and upper back strengthening
This stretch will relieve joints’ pain and also strengthen the joints muscles. They also help prevent possible neck/back pain after delivery
1. Stretch arms straight in front and hold hands together.
2. Stretch and extend your shoulder away from body.
3. Slowly bend your head forward as shown in the picture
4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds.
5. Repeat about 5 times.
1. Get down on your hands and knees on the floor, palms flat on floor with shoulder width apart. Knees should also be hip width apart. Knees exactly below the hips. Hands beneath your shoulder.
2. Relax your head. Tighten the abdominal muscles and round your back up toward the ceiling. You will feel a stretch in your whole back.
3. Hold this stretch for as long as you can hold comfortably for about 15 to 30 seconds.
4. Return to the starting position with a flat back still knees and hands on floor.
5. Relax your abdominal muscles and allow your tummy to fall downward. Lift your hips toward the ceiling like you are forming a wave.
6. Hold this position for 15 to 30 seconds.
7. Repeat 2 to 4 times
1. Stand, keep feet shoulder width apart.
2. Slowly lower your buttocks toward the floor, as if you are trying to sit on a chair. Stop in the midway as shown in the photo
3. Hold the position for 5-10 seconds.
4. Then bring your body to standing position by lifting your bottom first. Repeat 10 times.Squatting should be effortless; if you feel uncomfortable then you should not do this exercise.
In 3rd trimester take help from someone to hold your hands as it is difficult to maintain body balance during last few weeks. Your partner can hold your hands to share the body load and to avoid accidental fall.Also squatting brings stress on knees. Do the simple knee strengthening exercises to prevent possible pain later.
Squatting helps in baby positioning and widens the pelvic opening hence it can lead to more chances of normal delivery.
Hope this helps you..
Question: Mera 8weeks chal raha hai...Abhi Kya main koi relation kar sakti hu husband ke sath?
Answer: Dear Agar aap ki pregnancy low risk and smooth hair aur doctor ne Koi precaution nahi bataya hai to aap sex kar sakte hain but agar koi bhi complication included hai to sahi Rahega ki ap Apne doctor se Puche aur ho sake to delivery tak wait kare...
Question: mera 8 week chalraha hai kya mai kesar use kar sakti hu.....
Answer: kesar garam hota hai..aapko early pregnancy mein use nahi karna chahiye...ye harmful ho skta hai.