Answer: in ur food please try to avoid foods like fried foods, sweet, beans,brocolli, cauliflower, pineapple, raw mango, raw onion, lettuce,cabbage, citrus fruits, soy, peanuts.....all these might cause gas sometimes. Consume ajwain boiled water all throughout the day
Answer: burp ur child properly after every meal as they tend to swallow a lot of air at the time of feeding leading to gas issues...keep a chk on wat u r eating incase u r breast feeding...wat u eat indirectly reaches ur baby thru breastfeed
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mera baby 6 months ka h . Use bht khasi ho ri hai. Uski maxtra chl ri h . Pr aram ni pta chl ra . Koi home remedy btae pls
Answer: Hi dear Khasi tab tak nahi, gi jab tak cold nahi kamegi aur khansi ki dawai se khansi reduce nahi hota hai honestly, aap baby ko steam bath liye warm oil massage kijiye nose blockage Hai To nasoclear spray use kijiye baby ko Aaram milega ..
Hope this helps!
Question: hi muje kl mrng se continue loos motion ho ra hai maine diet me b heavy nae kha r hu fir b band nae ho ra hai kya kare
Answer: For loose motions during pregnancy:
1. Drink plenty of water. Try to drink at least one litre every two hours because you lose a lot of water in watery stools.
2. Drink ginger tea because it may help relieve the symptoms of loose motion by reducing gases. For this, you just need to boil some ginger and tea in water and allow it to stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and then consume with sugar or honey.
3. You can also try drinking three to four tablespoons of honey in a glass of lukewarm water. The antioxidant and antibacterial properties found in honey and amino acids help boost the immune system.
4. Lemon is a liver stimulant which helps in controlling irritable bowel movement and provides relief from diarrhoea. You can consume a mixture of lemon juice, crushed black pepper one-fourth teaspoon and half a teaspoon of ginger powder two times a day.
5. You can also add peppermint extract to half a cup of water and drink it twice or thrice a day.
Question: Mera baby 10 days ka hai...uski eyes mein yellow color ka chipar aa ra hai aur pani b nikal ra hai jiski wjh se uski eyes ni open ho ri ..what should i do
Yeh normal hain, blocked tear ducts wajah se hoti hain, 1 yr tak ho sakta hain, baby ko De. k paas leke jaiye Dr. aapko massage sikha denge Jo aapko baby k eye corner pe dena hoga, thik ho jayga.
Hope this helps!