Question: My daughter is 6 years old but and her weight is 18. 300 kg. So pls give me food chart for her. So she gain weight and healthy
Answer: Hello dear... Kids diet should contain all nutrients needed for their growth and development,In general,keep an eye on their diet,whether it is healthy.
Include these foods in her diet which will complete her nutritional needs, intake of whole wheat, grains, cereals
Feeding your baby in regular intervals, will make her active throughout the day
Give her egg daily, it contains lot of proteins,you can give her in any form in which she likes
For breakfast you can offer,health mix powder as porridge, it is helpful for weight gain
Make a habit of eating nuts, and avoid packed foods, fried items
Milk contains calcium,which is helpful for bone growth, so give her twice a day
Nuts can be given as snacks, or else you can make dry fruits milkshake , so that they can get all nutrients in single drink. It also promotes healthy weight gain
Include fresh vegetables and fruits in his diet.. you can add his fav vegetables in soups,sabji
If your kid like panneer,you can make panneer Parantha,paneer kheer,kids will love it
Make use of good source of fat like butter and ghee,in his diet
Include good source of fat like butter,ghee,cheese helps in overall health benefits
If your child din like fruits, you can give her smoothie with seasonal fruits.
Question: my daughter is two and half years old she is too picky in taking food and she weigh only 10kg but she should be around 12kg now say some tips and food to increase food increase weight
Answer: Few tips for feeding the baby,
1. Always understand the baby acceptance regarding the food texture. If still accept pureed food don't force to accept chunky foods.
2. Always remember don't force feed the baby . It may leads to loose of food interest.
3. Be creative on your cooking as well as presentation side .
4. Keep trying different recipes and mix match the two ingredients to make new one.
5. Always feed the baby in stainless steel , glass or silver bowl .Plastic feeding bowl and spoon should be strictly avoided.
6. Baby gets hungry soon in every 2-3 hours but you need to understand the hunger sign of your baby.
7. At this stage baby needs 4-5 times meal.
8. Food items are recommended are generic and avoid if your baby has any particular food allergies.
Food items that you can feed are,
Rice Apple porridge, rice kheer, Apple kheer, ragi kheer, sabudana kheer, ragi and banana porridge,Apple ragi porridge, ragi pancakes, ragi idli, ragi and nuts porridge, moong daal soup,potato carrot soup, tomato carrot soup, muesli curd, muesli and milk , vegetables soup, sooji banana porridge , sooji Apple porridge, scramble eggs, oats and nuts porridge, Apple oats porridge,milk oats and dates porridge, daliya, Apple daliya porridge, banana daliya porridge, barley kheer, curd oats, plain and veggie khichdi, upma, sooji chilla, veggie appam, sabudana vegetables khichdi, makhana kheer , boiled vegetables with pasta and breads, chicken soup, etc .
Apple puree, chikoo puree, papaya puree, carrot puree,pumpkin puree,watermelon, kiwi puree, banana puree, banana with curd,avocado puree, home made flavoured yogurt.
Banana shake,dates shake, Apple shake, avocado shake, kiwi shake,chiku shake , Banana kiwi smoothie, avocado Apple smoothie etc.are the options .