Question: Mam ajj mera 20 th day ovulation hi ajj full body pains horaha hi aur back pain horaha hi iska kya matlab hi
Answer: Hi dear it is common when you are about to ovulate full body pain Hona back pain hona bhi kisi Kisi ovulation Mein Hota Hai Tu agar aap Khaye fertile day hai tu aaj aapko zaroor try karna chahiye .
All the best!
Question: Hi mera c section hu hai 4mnth huva hai.. Muje Pail's ki problem hora ha hai kya karu plz anser me plz plz plz
Answer: Dear piles se relief ke lea jyada se jyada fiber rich food khae tqki constipation theek ho. Aap ginger, fresh lemon juice, honey aur mint leaf ko mila kar juice bana le aur khar.
Aap mustard oil ko haldi mai mila kar usi jagah lar lagar..
Aap apne aap ko halke garam pani mai baithae usse apko aram milega..
Question: hi,Mera 6 month start huva hein kuch Dino se mera right breast mein pain horahi hey aur water jaisa discharge hora hein Kya kuch problem hein
Answer: Hello! Tension ki baat bilkul bhi nehi hain. Yeh normal hain. Yeh colostrum hsin, first milk. Apka body ready ho raha hain baby ke liye, Isiliye yeh discharge ho raha hain. Tension mat lijiye normal hain.
Here are some simple ways to help you with breast pain :
1. During your pregnancy, make sure you carefully choose your inner garments, especially your bra to make sure that they support your breasts properly. Keep a track of your breast size as you may see significant changes and accordingly get a new bra every time you feel the need for one. Some people even wear more than one bra, if they think that one is not sufficient. It all depends on how comfortable you are. If you avoid wearing a bra, be ready to face the worst pain which ultimately affects your breast shape too.
2. If your breasts are too heavy or voluminous, try wearing a sports or a padded bra. They are generally most suitable and comfortable for women with heavy breasts during pregnancy.
3. Believe it or not, cutting short on the intake of salt greatly helps in reducing the pain in your breasts. This is because salt retains water, due to which your breasts become heavier resulting in acute pain.
4. Water is another soothing option. Do drink plenty of water during your entire pregnancy period. It not only helps in flushing out excess of waste fluids, but also makes you feel lighter and fresher.
5. Women generally tend to take a lot of bed rest during and after pregnancy, but the magic is being active! It is very important to keep yourself physically active in small ways. They can be walking for about half an hour daily, doing some light household chores etc. This will keep you active by giving you a good blood circulation and make you feel lighter.
6. Sometimes the pain may be too intense that none of the above precautions may provide relief; in this case, consult your gynaecologist for other remedial measures. It is very important to avoid self-medication so as to avoid complications.
7. Ice pads or warming pads provide comfort to some women. Before you use it continuously, test to see what suits you the best!
8. Exercises like meditation and yoga are said to keep the mind and body calm and relaxed. This will eventually help you in tolerating the breast pain during pregnancy.