19 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Hi Mam, I have entered 5th month and my TSH levels are very high, around 4.52. Can you please suggest, along with medicines, what food should I eat

1 Answers
Answer: U don't eat white vegetables like cabbage,cauliflower, radish,turnip etc.,because they hv a lots of iodine...Iodine increases the thyroid also increased..so u must consult ur Dr regularly..don't assaulted...u are pregnency too...take care .
  • avatar
    Hema Prabhu503 days ago

    Thank you mam

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi.. I am 13 week pregnant..can you please suggest what food should I have
Answer: Hello! A healthy diet during pregnancy ensure that your baby gets the best start possible. Include foods such as whole milk or skimmed milk, yogurt, buttermilk, cheese, cottage cheese (paneer) include pulses, dals, cereals, nuts and whole grains in your everyday diet to make up for your body’s requirement of protein. Include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in your everyday diet as it will help you gain your body’s required amount of fiber, vitamins and minerals. Drink as much water and liquids as you can through the day. You can simply have clean and filtered water throughout the day, or sip on infused water with fresh fruits.
»Read All Answers
Question: Hi can you please suggest me food what to eat ??
Answer: Hi dear.... during pregnancy you can eat everything that you used to eat normally dear... however please ensure that you drink sufficient amount of water and increase your protein intake dear...eat foods like eggs, chicken, paneer, tofu, ghee, butter, dry fruits, nuts, cheese, curds and buttermilk dear...these all healthy for you during pregnancy and helps aid your baby's growth and development dear...
»Read All Answers
Question: I have very high level of T4(15.2) and very low TSH (less than. 01). Could you please suggest what I should do.
Answer: Hi dear if the T4 level is high then you need to be under medication to treat the condition and make the level normal for the T4 and TSH both it is very important please see an Endocrinologist who can help you .. Hope this helps!
»Read All Answers