Question: mujhe Dr ne weekly injection diye hai jo 1st months se 5th month tak lene hai jo bum pe lene hai jaha o injection Lena hai vaha gath jaisa lag raha hai aur khujli bhi aati hai kya karu
Answer: Jb apko injection lagta h ysi time aap us jagah pr achche se minimum 5 min rub kijie... or ab jaha gath ho gayi h uspr din me 3 4 times vicks lagae ya phir barf se sikai kre zaroor faida hoga
Question: Main 8 month pregnant hoon aur mujhe kal se bahut khasi ho gayi hai to main kya karu?
Answer: Hi,you can try home remedies
Aap warm water pijiye
Aap honey water pijiye
Aap steamalation kijiye
Aap ajwain ko roast kijiye aur uski potli banakar uska saik kijiye
Aap ginger honey paste one teaspoon lijiye
This will help
Question: mera eighth month chal raha hai aur mujhe bahut gas ho rahi hai uski wajah se chest pain bhi hota pls koi home remedies bataye gas ke liye
Answer: Gastric problem is normal in pregnancy and it may cause of cramps in stomach. One of the more effective
ways to remedy gas during pregnancy is to monitor your diet. The hormone progesterone is one of the main
causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy,
progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to
bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are
all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your
blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food,
contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.