Question: Hi my baby is 6 months old, having cough badly. Is there any home ready which really works.
Dear to reduce cold and cough in infants, follow these remedies it might be helpful for you.
Breast milk is a natural source of antioxidants,it alone can do wonders in reducing cough of babies , so breast feed as you can.
Heat coconut oil with garlic,pepper,and little turmeric powder,use ts oil and massage in throat,chest for five minutes,it will helps in reducing cough effectively
Apply Vick's in a betel leaf and keep it under lamp for two min,then massage baby's chest with that leaf,it will cure cough a lot
Massage with warm mustard oil,will also reduce cough
You can dry roast a tbsp of ajwan ,till it's aroma comes,make a potli,use this as a compress , effective in reducing cold and cough
Question: Hello doc m 3 months pregnant since the day of getting pregnant i haven't ate single chappati.so i wanna ask u wat is the alternative method for this coz m really worried abt my baby's health.
Answer: Eat what you feel like..during pregnancy there are lot of changes going on in your body..your regular food may not be your choice during pregnancy...eat what you like...this is a beautiful phase of life
Question: Hi .. my son is 6 months old.. he is having cold n cough from 4 days
Answer: Precautions for cold and cough in babies above 6 months :
1. Give baby lot of rest
2. Continue breast feeding or formula milk so as to keep baby hydrate.
3. Install a humidifier or cool mist vaporizer in your child bedroom.
4. Smell of warm ajwain / carom seeds tied in pouch will help a lot
5. Smell of garlic and ajwain will ease congestion.
6. Giving Chicken soup relieves aches, congestion and fever
7. Give steam to baby. Source of steam should be kept away from baby
Hope it helps