Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi m getting waight gain after c section and back pain too much its 4 month completed pls wt can i do for pain and reducing waite
Answer: C section per se doesn't lead to weight gain. You should have a balanced diet and avoid junk food. Heavy weight contributes to the back and knee pain. You can meet a dietician for advice regarding the right diet and go for yoga or aerobics.
Question: Hi i had c section delivery 20 days back, i am having severe backache. What should i do? Please suggest if i can have pain killer.
Answer: Hello dear
Back pain after c section is more likely to be caused by a recent injury, heavy lifting, poor posture or positioning or stress on the bones or muscles.
To get relief try these remedies :
1. Make efforts to get back to your normal weight after a month or so post delivery.
2. Start exercising or do yoga
3. Walking is a safe exercise to start with if you have had a C-section.
4. Take rest as much as possible.
5. Do not lift heavy things after delivery as it can put pressure on your muscles and joints.
6. Have warm water baths as they help in relaxing strained muscles and muscle pains.
7. Get an oil massage done from a professional once in a while.
8. Use a hot water bag or a cold pack to alleviate the pain.
9. For mild to moderate back pain, a pain relief ointment works well. Gently apply it on the area to get instant relief.
Question: Hi its been more than a month of C section. Please suggest how to take care after take care of health after, as i am still having pain
Answer: Need to take more rest till 3 months after C section