37 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Hi im 36 weeks pregnant now my doctor said baby's neck rounded with umbilical cord ,is it possible for normal delivery

2 Answers
Question
Answer: Yes, u can surely have normal delivery. An umbilical cord that is wrapped around a baby's neck in utero is called a nuchal cord, and usually is harmless. ... Nuchal cords are surprisingly common and unlikely to cause problems during pregnancy or at birth. Estimates suggest that 20 to 30 percent of alldeliveries involve a nuchal cord
Answer: There is very less chances of normal delivery due to your umbilical cord there is a 90% chance of your C section or 10% of your normal delivery
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Is it possible to have normal delivery if umbilical cord is there in baby's neck one Time? I'm 35weeks pregnant.
Answer: hi dear! so dear there is no problem if there is a single loop of cord around the baby's neck.it happens most of the time in the pregnancy . and the cord can unwind at nay point in the pregnancy . which is a possibility as the baby moves. and dont worry about the baby as the baby is receiving the blood oxygen and nutrients through the cord and not through breathing as the baby will breathe only after coming out. so dont worry normal delivery can be possible in these situations dont worry , the baby's head will be delivered first and then the cord will be taken out and the rest of the body will be delivered. so dont worry. you will just have to keep a track on the cord through the scans. take care dear. i hope this information is helpful to you!
»Read All Answers
Question: Hi, am 36 weeks pregnant. My baby neck is surrounded by umbilical cord, is any problem happening for normal delivery?
Answer: Hello, Dear baby ki neck par umbilical cord loop hai to usse baby Ko koi farak nai padta hai. Baby bilkul safe and secure hai.. Baby jab womb Mai movement karta hai toh kai Baar cord Ko gale Mai loop Bana leta hai and most of the time usko khud hi unloop bhi kar leta hai. Agar baby unloop na bhi kare tab bhi baby safe hai and agar 1 loop hai toh normal delivery bhi possible hai . Aap chinta na kare ....
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby neck is rounded with single loop of my umbilical cord is there any prblm
Answer: Single loop of cord around the baby's neck never creates problem.The only way it could cause a problem is if the umbilical cord became so compressed Which usually happens when you get labour contractions,at that time doctors will monitor heart rate of baby, if heart is is dropping during contractions, then your doctor might ask you for C section if nothing unusual vaginal delivery can be expected.
»Read All Answers