Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi I'm 15 weeks pregnant today I feel more time to go for washroom it's may 20mnts once like tat is there anything problem
Answer: Hello, Frequent urination is very normal during pregnancy. It happens by the pressure on the bladder from growing uterus. Hormonal changes make ur blood flow to ur kidneys more quickly, filling ur bladder more often which causes more frequent urination during pregnancy.
Question: my toddler is getting constipated everytime..the fact is she is not getting pressure even after 4 to 5 days...what to for this...I'm worried...she is 3 n half yr old...
Answer: It's important when babies starts solids should pass stool daily. Alternate days pooping is still normal but it should not be hard because this might be the start of constipation issue. The reason behind this low fibre food like rice, banana , carrot etc in diet.
1. Formula feed babies are more likely constipated than breast milk babies. So if baby is formula feed change the brand.
2. Cut down other milk made items like kheer etc for few days
3. Give Apple puree with skin, pear puree with skin and prunes juice.
4. Soak raisin overnight and give that water next morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peel in water and give that water.
6. Include rich fibre diet like oats and lots of water.
7. Massage the baby belly with warm oil.
8. Warm water bath.
9. Include curd, salads,buttermilk in baby diet.
10. More liquid diet.
Question: feeling pressure in vagina n feels like peeing but jab washroom jaati to kuch hota nhi.. Is this normal
Answer: Dear what is the position of your baby as if the baby is down it is normal to feel the pressure in pelvic region. Also I hope you are not dehydrated the urine outcome is normal for you if that is I feel there is nothing to worry. Hope this helps.