Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m in 9week......i have constipation problem....please tell me any home remedy
Answer: Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication
Question: Hi I am 29 weeks pregnant and having constipation..any remedy for constipation
Answer: Hello ma'am
Congratulation for your pregnancy.
There are some home remedy for constipation .
1) drink more water-cooled dehydrated regularly can make u become constipation. to prevent this , it's important to drink water and stay hydrates .
2) eat more fiber specially soluble, non fermentable fiber .
3) exercise more .
4) drink coffee specially caffeinated coffee .
5) eat sprouts but don't eat raw sprouts.
6) ear green vegetables
7) eat probiotic food .
8) avoid oily and spicy food
9) try avoiding dairy .
10) take fruit and fruit juice
11) isabghol is helpful to avoid constipation .
Question: Hello m 9 month pregnant. ...constipation problem. ..plz suggest any home remedy
Answer: Hello... During pregnancy constipation is quite normal,but it is should be cured as soon as possible,To avoid constipation in pregnancy do following things..
Have a fiber rich foods that includes wholewheat,oats, grains and cereals,can have oats or millet varieties lot will be effective in reducing constipation
Include lot of vegetables and fruits in your diet,include it in the form of sabji,porriyal,salad,you can drink beetroot juice regularly it prevents against constipation and also prevents Anemia
Eat guava with breakfast it will help a lot, because it has lot of fibre will held lot in constipation
Make a habit of eating figs and prunes daily ,start your day with having soaked dry fruits it will relieve you from constipation
Drink lot of water,stay yourself hydrated,also include fresh juice ,can also have veggies soup best remedy for constipation
Banana smoothie,figs smoothie will be more effective in reducing constipation.
If it persist ,it is better to consult doctor,they will prescribe laxative..