Question: Iam 38 week pregnant ...iam feeling so much pain in my legs and back .. sometimes I feel pain in vaginal area.
Is it a sign of labour pain ?
Answer: Hi dear...it looks like the labor pain dear...as in labor pain also the same symptoms can be seen...please consult ur doctor in that case...take care
Question: Iam feeling pain at right side of my uterus and now Iam 6th mnt pregnant is it is because of baby weight or any other thing plz suggest...
Answer: Hello Dear,
It can be Round Ligament Pain:
As your baby grows, your muscles and ligaments stretch to support this new weight. The result may be a new set of aches and pains as your body adjusts to the load.
At this time, your uterus is continuing its rapid growth. You should be able to feel the top of it just above your pelvic bone. As a result, you may start to experience sharp lower abdominal pains or Right side of uterus called round ligament pain when you get up or shift positions too quickly. In most cases these sensations are not symptoms of something serious.
Pelvic tilt exercises are useful for keeping pelvic muscles toned and relieving pain. To perform the pelvic tilt:
1. Kneel on all fours on the floor.
2. Keeping your head aligned with your spine, pull in your abdomen, tighten your buttocks, and tilt your pelvis forward. Your back will naturally arch up.
3. Hold the position for three seconds, then relax. (Remember to keep your back straight in this neutral position.)
4. Repeat the tilt three to five times, eventually working up to ten repetitions.
Abdominal ache and pain during pregnancy are quite common and generally pose no threat to you and your baby.
• Gas and Constipation: Gas during pregnancy is caused by increased levels of progesterone. As more of this hormone is released, your gastrointestinal tract slows down, which makes food travel more slowly. Drinking plenty of water, eating fiber rich foods, exercising, and using stool softeners are excellent ways to combat excessive gas and constipation. Learn more about Constipation during Pregnancy.
But if you have pain in combination with fever, chills, or bleeding, call your doctor.
Question: I m 31 week pregnant with second child ..bt nowadays i m feeling too much tired nd pain in legs...
Dear in pregnancy, tiredness is common issue, because your body is traveling through new phase both physically and mentally,to overcome tiredness follow these steps
Eat five to six meals.
Tiredness mainly cause due to lack of nutrition,so eat healthy diet ,and have small meals frequently
Pregnant women should have atleast 8-10 hours of deep sleep,will enable you for proper functioning of body, inadequate sleep will leads tiredness
Increases your iron level
If you have low iron value or Anemic,you will have lot of tiredness,so have iron rich foods, include more veggies,fruits,nuts and dryfruits in your diet
Start practicing Pranayam,these breathing techniques will relive you from all sorts of discomfort in pregnancy
Enjoy your pregnancy
Start enjoying your pregnancy period, because if your mood is not well,you will not able to concentrate on anything,so keep yourself engaged,and have a happy pregnancy
Aches and pain are common during pregnancy,it can also due to muscle cramps,it can also occur due to weakness,and if the growing uterus pushes sarcastic nerves,leg pain may occur.. To avoid leg pain and cramps ,have a nutrious diet with lot of fruits and vegetables,don't stand for long duration,make yourself hydrated,apply any pain relying ointment and bath with warm water,this may help a lot,try maternity yoga possess instructed by an instructor,will remove all your aches happens during pregnancy,if symptom presit for long period it is better to consult a doctor