Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello i am deepti . I am facing burn problem around my veginal area and its reddish all time is there any cream which help me
Answer: Hi deepti. Hii aapko infection hua hai.aap doctor ko dikhaye air Saath me aap home remedy follow kare.During pregnancy women body goes through intense hormonal changes. This increases blood circulation around vaginal area and triggers itching.
1) wash the affect d ara with the mix of water and apple cider vinegar.
2) have cranberry juice. It is good for vaginal infection.
3) use v wash to maintain proper pH.
4) You can either make a baking soda paste or add it to your bath water. Soak the area for 10 to 15 minutes to help relieve inflammation and itching. If you apply the paste to your bottom area, make sure to rinse with cool water. This will also help relieve itching to the abdomen as it stretches
5) eat curds.
6) always keep v area dry.
7) You won’t fit into those tight jeans your entire pregnancy or non-maternity underwear. If you have a lot of itching and your clothes are getting tight, it may be time for a shopping trip for maternity clothes. Do not wear any materials with lycra or spandex as they can trap moisture in close to the skin.
Question: Hi am trying to conceive we had intercourse regularly this month.. Am one day late unfortunately had sex.. Will that affect my chances to conceive pls help
Answer: Hi. Make relation on alternative days like on 11th day then 13th then 15 th. It will increase ur chances to conceive
Question: plz tel me can we use clean and dry cream for virgin itching i am 25 week 2 days pregnant
Dear don't use any cream to clean your vaginal area. They just lower your oh level which is good . So avoid using products in vaginal area and let it clean itself.
Question: Any remedies for diaper rashes?am applying rash cream but it comes back if for one time I use diaper.is the baby allergic to diaper?
Answer: Use aleo vera
Apply coconut oil massage