Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hii my due date is 9 feb but doc is saying to do c-section on 20th jan....should i go or wait for labour pain
Answer: It completely depends on your interest dear.. ... If you are ready to take pains and want to give birth naturally then wait until the due date.. Though u didn't get pains ask the reason to the doctor and go for c-section then. ... Just 10days only know 20th Jan to feb9...think properly and decide yourself... Al da best...
Question: I m 40week pregnant and my baby yet not fixed in pelvis.But cervix is ready as my doctor suggested will wait for 3days and then will induce me.
Answer: Don't worry everything will be fine stay positive . If doctor suggested to wait after checking them it's fine you can wait and do accordingly the doctor says and if you dont want to wait then take decision of C-section. Or else you can wait. Take care and all the best.
Question: I am 39 weeks head not yet fixed for normal delivery my due date is 27th may should i wait for pains or go for C sections
Answer: Hi You can just wait till due date and check baby head may engage as you have still 1 more week...even in due date if you dont get labor do visit doctor as they ll do check up and see whether labor can be induced..take care