Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mujhe bohttt khaansi horahi hai main kya karoon plzzz reply fast..
Answer: Hello dear, Don't worry just take care urself. Before taking any medicine you can try this...
Get ample rest – Take naps, sleep through the night, and sit down to relax. These are great ways to give your body much needed down time.
Drink plenty of fluids – Drink water, juice, or broth to add necessary fluid.
Eat well – Even if you cannot stomach larger meals, try eating small portions often.
Reduce congestion – Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
Alleviate your sore throat – Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
It is important to call your doctor if your symptoms are causing you to stop eating or sleeping, or if they last for more than a couple of days without improving. It is also important to consult your physician if you develop a fever that is 102° Fahrenheit or greater.
For cold and cough try these remedies also....
2 or 3 leaves of tulsi..
2 ardusi leafs ..
2 ajwain leafs..
1 small size leaf of nagerveli pan...
Pinch of salt ..
Pinch of haldi..
Nd frew drops of ghee..
Make 2 cups of water to boil..
Nd add all d leaf to it cutting into small pscs..
Nd let it boil till it becomes hlaf of it..
Nd take this
Twice or thrice a day..
Its much effevtive i experinced it personally.
Question: hii I m 6th week pregnant but mujhe lunch k baad he bohttt sir mei chakar hoti hai aisa lgta hai k main gir jaoongi. .plzzz dear ..
Answer: Sir chakkar ko dizziness kehte hai and pregnancy time common hai...
Dizziness in pregnancy is due to the hormones that cause the blood flow to your baby and slows the return blood to you.
1. Avoid standing for long periods. If you must stand, make sure that you keep your feet moving to help increase circulation
2. Get up slowly from either sitting or lying down.
3. Eat regularly. Avoid long periods between meals; it is better to snack throughout the day
4. Avoid hot baths or showers
5. Avoid lying on your back once you reach the middle of your second trimester
6. Wear loose, comfortable clothing to avoid restricting circulation
Question: hii. I m 5 weeks pregnant or mujhe khaansi bohttt ho rahi or gale mei bhi bohtt pain hai toh main kya karoon plzzz advice me
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. Your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.