Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m 5 weeks pregnant and having pain in lower back and abdomen is it normal??
Answer: yes dear..pain in lower back and abdomen normal in pregnancy...As the baby grows and demands more space, the uterus stretches itself pushing the other organs. Because of this, the stomach becomes hard and tight with each passing day, and you could feel uncomfortable with your stomach being tight. Round ligament pain is fairly common during this phase of pregnancy. This may not be regular though. Besides this constipation, large meals, or flatulence can also lead to abdominal tightening.
Question: Hi . since morning i have right side abdomen pain and lower abdomen pain and back pain. Is it normal
Answer: Its normal take some water with jeera. Abd pain may b due to heat nd back pain s normal apply some pain relief balm
Question: im having lower abdomen pain and back pain since morning. is it normal or shall i see the doc???
Answer: Back pain and abdomen pain during pregnancy isn't surprising, but it still deserves attention. Suggestions to relieve back pain –
• Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack to your back might help.
• Regular physical activity like brisk walking can keep your back strong and might relieve back pain during pregnancy
• You can also practice yoga
Question: Having lower abdomen pain n lower back.. Is it normal??
Answer: Hi dear don't worry as you are close to your liver back pain and abdominal pain or common this is because of the baby's growth as the weight increases it might cause pain so don't need to worry much about that dear take a warm bath or warm water compression this helps to reduce the pain and also while sleeping sleep on your left side you can keep pillow on your back and also below your leg this helps to have good sleep and also reduces B pain you can even keep pillow in between your thighs