Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hellow i am suffering have cough & cold its i m worring i can't take breath easily plzz suggest?
Answer: let ti recover and do agrgles of salt and turmric.Dont take any medicine... if you have more difficulth so cinsult your doctor
Question: I'm suffering from heavy cough and cold .can I take tablets
Answer: you shouldnt take any kind of medicine without consulting to your doctor..Warm, salt-water gargles help by drawing out the mucus and reducing the painful swelling in the throat. Salt also quells the itching sensation in the throat.
These sticky tabs gently help to open up nasal passages so that you can breathe easier.
Drink plenty of water
It is important to stay hydrated as some common cold symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose can cause slight dehydration. Avoid drinks with caffeine as they may dehydrate you.
Honey and lemon
Hot water with honey and lemon can work miracles. Honey soothes your throat and the vitamin C in the lemon boosts the immune system. Ginger juice helps relieve the pain.
Question: Hi I'm suffering from severe cold like dust allergy doctor told not to take medicine pls suggest some home remedies
Answer: Hello dear
If u have cold then try home remedies.
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey: Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water