Answer: hello dear ye remedies use kariye vomiting ko rokengi.
1Ginger: ginger can be taken in various ways. Its juice can simply taken or in the form of tea. Prepare some ginger tea and drink hot.
2. Water: Drink lots of water. It has often been found that morning sickness can lead to dehydration. Dehydration can also induce nausea.
3. Stay Away From Stress: Sometimes, emotional triggers like stress can result in morning sickness. Keep calm and try to understand your triggers and look to avoid things .
4. Acupressure: wrist acupressure has been found to effectively reduce and alleviate the symptoms of nausea and vomiting in pregnant woman.
5. Rest: One of the biggest signs of morning sickness is your body showing the need to rest. You should get plenty of rest and make sure you sleep well.
6. Eat Small But Regular Meals: Eating regular food in the right dose helps ease the symptoms of morning sickness. You can also consider a cold meal.
7. Peppermint: One of the best home remedies for vomiting during early pregnancy is peppermint. This herb brings down core temperature, calms the mind and suppresses the urge to drink something cold.