Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my hb is 8% only n m 37 week pregnant is it harmful
Answer: yes it should be 10 atleast.
1. Start a day with 1 apple.
2. Have a regular breakfast you wish for.
3. Around 11 am have a glass of pomegranate juice and 2 kiwi.
4. Have your lunch, in salads have 1 beetroot chopped.
5. In evening, finely chopped 2-3 beetroot, 3-4 chopped carrots, nicely washed and chopped spinach. Put them in a cooker add little water and salt to taste. Cook for 2-3 whistles. Filter the maximum juice out of it by squeezing the content. You will left with a big glass of juice and drink.
6. Left over content from step 5 can be used to make vegetable for dinner.
Question: Hi Dr...its my 37 week n my hb is 9.1.....what is do....
Answer: Hb should be 10-12
Drink juice of beet root or have beet root as curry in rice
You can eat or drink juice of promogranate
Have chikki made of peanut and jaggery
You can follow above tips or you can have tablets of iron or syrup or injection
Question: hi my HB is 9 ? is it dangerous
Answer: Hii Don't worry. During pregnancy hb goes down and platelets as well. Once u consult doctor he will give u some tonic to improve these. But there are some remedies through which u can improve hb
Have apple beet and carrot juice everyday .This is the best morning juice for improving hb.
Snack on almond and pumpkin seed. This is so good for ur increasing natural iron level and bonus is it taste good.
Black resin ,black dates and dry fig are 3 dry fruits has tons of iron content in it. You must include these dried fruits everyday to increase iron levels during pregnancy. They are so sweet, delicious and in the same way they give your body more iron content.
Have pomegranate and orange in ur regular diet. Eat lost of green vegetable.
Question: Is it dangerous If hb is 8 during pregnancy ?
HB level should be more than 11 in pregnancy..in early stage itself 8 is low as it decreases asnfetus grows...take more iron rich diets and dry fig daily 1 piece to increase HB level...