Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi.. I m 7 weeks pregnant.. I was having cramps in my abdomen. .. But now m having brown discharge from 2 days with no pain.. . Is this serious?
Answer: Dear abdominal pain is caused by the stretching of the ligament that supports the uterus, as the uterus grows. This is normal, therefore, do not worry, try using Maternity pillow. However, gas and bloating can also be the reason. Sit down, put your feet up and relax.. Keep yourself hydrated (drink lot of fluids)...little spotting and brown discharge during pregnancy is common, but if It more than little, keep your gynaecologist informed about it..
Question: I am facing loose motion problem in my last trimester is it serious or not???
Answer: There is nothing to worry.. Loose motions is common in last trimester... I have seen my cousin and friends too go through similar situation.. However try to have plenty of water, taking 2-3 tablespoons if honey in a glass of water also does help.. Take care..
Question: I m having a loose motion is it serious problem, as i m in first trimester
Answer: Hello dear
Loose motions happens due to dehydration,food allergy, indigestion, digestive issues are normal in pregnancy
Home remedies for loose motions are as follows...
1. Have buttermilk with little ginger and cumin seeds ,it will stop loose motions
2. U can also have muskmelon juice for couple of days it will cure loose stools
3. Avoid oily,fried item ,spicy items too
4. Drink lot of water , include fresh juice too
5. Apply castor oil on your tummy,it will reduce the heat
6. Have bland food items like rice porridge,curd rice,bread..
7. Make a habit of drinking cumin water after every meal will help you in digestion..