Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have 1 year old twin babies (baby girl and baby boy) i am worried about their health. They don't eat properly. And their is slow too. Both are weak. Please suggest me how to handle both babies?
Answer: Hi dear, it's lovely to have twin but I know it comes with a lot of work as well and health of the baby is obviously the 1st priority. I can suggest you healthy diet you may try to follow it for your babies
· Early Morning
Besan ka cheela
Sweet potato kheer
· Mid Meal
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Water melon scoops
Chapati with dal and cauliflower potato curry
Curd rice with rasam
Rice, dal and green beans
Chicken soup with bread
Rice with fish
Curd with banana
Chapati with Okra(bhindi) curry
Parantha with paneer bhurji
Vegetable soup with jeera rice
Rice with egg curry
Question: I have twin babies. They are in 6 month old. I give them formula. Now i
You can start giving them a semi solid diet with formula.
You can give ur baby a variety of food but in a puree or porridge state.
Breakfast idly with breast milk or formula upma
Roti with milk or formula mashed dosa mashed
Snack boiled apple mashed banana puree vegetable soup diluted fresh fruit juices ragi milk ghee sugar
Lunch dal rice mashed khichdi sooji kheer cerelac or nestum
Snack whole grain puffs mashed potatoes tossed in butter peach puree
Dinner should always be light as hard carbohydrate like wheat ragi dal can cause indigestion or loose motions
Give sooji kheer nestum or cerelac by 8 pm u can keep feeding ur baby breast milk or formula as needed between the meals. Be sure to use alot of ghee as fats and oils help in gaining weight. You can feed ur baby breast milk or formula milk 3 times to 4 times a day as required.
Question: I have twin babies....they are 5 months old...they are not having breast milk
For increasing Breast Milk Supply
1. Satvarex powder twice with milk
2. Methi in any form- methi sabzi, methi seeds with water, kasuri methi, methi laddoo, methi pills
3. Lots of garlic in food and desi ghee
4. Lots of water. Min 1 glass before & after every bf
5. Daliya with milk or oats once atleast
7. Zeera and jaggery.. grind together and hv spoonful with milk twice a day
8. Masoor daal
9. Papaya and lots of baby latch as more the baby latches the more milk is produced by your body and if still not helping pls ask the Dr. to suggest formula to feed the baby..
Hope this helps!