Answer: Hello dear
If u are feeling pain in throat then it might be some bacterial infection. In it throat gets irritated and inflamed, causing a sudden, severe sore throat.
1. Gargle with warm salt water to help your sore throat feel better.
2. Avoid cold liquids,Instead, try caffeine-free herbal teas, such as lemon tea with cinnamon. Be sure to stay hydrated.
3. Get plenty of rest to allow your body to heal.
Answer: I tried many times but I didn't feel better...Pl suggest any remedy
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi I m 11 weeks pregnant. Past two days I vomit continuously even if I have water I ll take vomit. Cos of that I can't have any food throat and stomach are burning. I can't tolerate saliva secretion also. Very tired can't do any work headache also. I m scare to eat anything. Please tell me solution
Answer: Hello! Take these home remedies, for some relief.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: Am 2 months pragnant. I can't drink water. If i drink water suddenly i have ommiting.
Answer: Hi dear, take ginger tea with or without milk.
If this doesn't workout, take Gleedox tablet before food.
Question: Now im 32 nd week.. i have severe throat pain.. i can't drink water and have food.. pls tell me any remedies..
Answer: Gargle with warm salt water. And have warm water throughout the day till u feel better