5 months old baby

Question: Hi.. i have got fungal infection in my private part .. i applied candid b cream also it has not reduced what to do i m worried. I m breast feeding bby.. tell ma solution

2 Answers
Answer: hi dear fungal infections may happen sometimes to some ladies a so I don't need to get penny please wash your private area after every urination you could use hot water this helps to cure so you can also use dettol or v wash solution to wash your private area this also helps to get rid of infections
Answer: Even i faced the same problem no need to worry just consult ur gynaecologist
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I got fungal infection fo skin in my private part .i m breast feeding my baby . How to get rid of this infection
Answer: Use clotrimazole vaginal gel or cream. On a daily basis, use a pH balanced vaginal/intimate wash to keep the area free from fungal/bacterial growth. Consult your doctor if the problem persists.
»Read All Answers
Question: I have got fungal infection on my stomach and private parts, it's just growing even after applying Ketoconazole ointment and Candid B ointment. Can you help me please.
Answer: Hi dear, If it is still spreading inspire of ointment application then you might have to take tablets.talk to your skin doctor regarding this.
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby got some kind of infection around her Private part. I do not think it is diaper rash. Some kind of fungal infection may be. Please suggest
Answer: First try vasline as its good for all type skin..even after it gives foul smell.check with doctor.
»Read All Answers