Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I can't sleep properly at night, even I didn't take nap in day time I feel so tired. Help me how can I get sound sleep?
Answer: Hi dear,
Insomnia or lack of sleep could be due to hormonal fluctuations in pregnancy.but certain lifestyle habits could also contribute to it. Donot take any caffeine before sleep.usagw if mobile while sleeping would disturb the sleep as well.make a sleeping time and be regular to sleep at that time exercises can benefit in sleep too.do daily 30 min walk in morning.keep your room light dim.and remove all possible distractions from your room.
Question: i can't sleep properly at night n feel tired throughout the day. what to do ??
Answer: It is normal dear....ap din me rest Kia kro...koi nhi tale care
Question: Hi I am 10 week pregnant. Can't be able to sleep at night. In day time also I am trying to sleep but can't sleep. Feeling very tired for whole day. What to do for sleeping?
Answer: Check your blood pressure. If it's below 110/70 ,you need to consult to your gynaecologist.
Feeling dizzy is normal during first and second trimester of your pregnancy due to constant blood pooling. It gets more common in summers. Sit in ventilated areas, keep your room at 28° or less.
Check your blood reports if done in 10th week, you need to check your blood sugar if at all your doctor has indicated mild diabetes also your haemoglobin level should be more than 10 all times to support healthy growth and carry normal body functions.
You must visit your gynae if you feel dizziness long for more than two days in line.
Relax more, lie down as soon as you feel giddy, put pillows below your thighs to help circulate blood properly.
Keep yourself hydrated well as dehydration could also lead to this problem.
Having fresh fruit juices will be recoomended for now.
Question: Hi I am 8 weeks pregnant.. I feel too tired all the day. Nausea is there. Can't do simple works. Please suggest any remedy for this
Answer: Hello! Tiredness is common during pregnancy . Having a balanced meal with plenty of water might help you to some extent. Also try to sleep early at night and take a nap during the day to feel better. For nausea, you can have these home remedies.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.