Similar Questions with Answers
Question: High blood pressure in 9th month say 130/90
Is it danger???
Answer: Just control by not eating spicy food last month for normal delivery ur bp should be in control
Question: I am 23 weeks pregnant My blood pressure level is 130/90 is it risky
Answer: Hello! It is high but its not that much high that cannot be controlled.
(1) Don't take tension... You must have some tension about which you are thinking most of the time and destroying your health so first off all stop taking tension because this will not be the reason to sought out any problem.
(2) Perform meditation every day it will help in keeping you cool. And will them help keeping your blood pressure normal.
(3) Exercise regularly as it will definitely help in keeping the bloos pressure under control.
(4) As far as possible keep yourself away from hypertension medicines because if once you get used to it then definitely you will get addicted to it which in turn will affect your health.
(5) For diet take 3 bananas every day it will help you in reducing bp.
And take a glass of lemon juice every day.
And don't eat spicy meal and lessen your salt intake in the meal.
Hope it will help you and All the best for your healthy life.
Question: Im 36 weeks pregnant, my blood pressure is 130/90, how to control it?
Answer: Hii Check with your salt when cooking. Use herbs and spices instead. Avoid junk foods which are high in sodium even if they don’t taste salty. Follow breathing exercise. Deep relaxation techniques lowers stress levels
Enjoy walking. Lowers risk of hypertension too.
Increase Potassium intake. Get some foods like banana, beans, peas, raisins etc., Eat Magnesium-Rich Foods Eat A diet low in magnesium may lead to high blood pressure .Listen to calming music,Have plenty of water.,Say no to caffeinated drink, Perform yoga and meditation.