Answer: The most common symptoms of pregnancy are nausea,vomiting,aversions to food,digestive problems like constipation,loss,motions,acidity,gas-these are caused due to increase in the level of progesterone.Dizziness is also one of the common symptoms in pregnacy-generally seen due to decreased blood pressure.Mood swings may be seen due to hormonal fluctuations.Sore breast is also one of the common symptoms due to increased hormones like estrogen and progesterone.These symptoms generally decrease after the first trimester once the hormones settle.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 8 weeks pregnant. I feel hungary all the time and not like any food.
Answer: Pregnancy ke 1st trimester me khana achha ni lgti h. Pregnancy ke symptoms like vomiting and nausea responsible hote h iske liye. Is problem ko manage karne ke liye ap ye tips follow kijiye----
@Ap meals ko kai bar me khae thoda thoda karke. Jisse body me poshan ki kami n rahe.
@ fluid intake bdha de khub pani pie. Coconut water or juice jyada pie.
@ jyada se jyada fiber food le, fruits le jisse apka digestion acha rahega or constipation ki bhi shikayat nahi hogi.
@ fast food or junk food se dur rahe ya ghar pe bnakar khae.
@ apne doctor se consult karke exercise or yoga kare.
Question: Head rotating feel ,am 6week now. What to do?
Answer: That's normal for few in early pregnancy.. Try to have more rest in the morning and drink plenty of water... Sit as soon as you get that feeling where ever you are don't fall..
Question: Hi I am 8 weeks pregnant.. I feel too tired all the day. Nausea is there. Can't do simple works. Please suggest any remedy for this
Answer: Hello! Tiredness is common during pregnancy . Having a balanced meal with plenty of water might help you to some extent. Also try to sleep early at night and take a nap during the day to feel better. For nausea, you can have these home remedies.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: Hello.. m 8 weeks pregnant and i became very lazy this days.. all time feel like to sleep.. dont want to do any work.. is it normal?
Answer: Hi there is lot of hormonal changes during pregnancy which makes you lazy and lethargic. You can also experience some mild swings. Don't worry. Take rest. Don't overexert yourself.
Drink lot of water have some hot milk. You will feel better.