Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 34 weeks pregnant. For digestion wt should i do pls anyone suggest me pls
Answer: 1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Question: plz suggest wt should i eat for increasing bm
Answer: Almonds (badaam) and cashews (kaju) are believed to boost breastmilk production. They are high in calories, vitamins and minerals, providing energy and nutrients. They make an excellent snack and are easily available.
You could blend them with milk to make deliciousbadaam milk or kaju milk. Dried fruits and nuts are used to make traditional foods such as panjiri, laddoosand halwa for breastfeeding mums.
Question: 6 months pregnant stomach size nd my stomach is not increasing size wt can i do
Answer: Hi.. It is perfectly fine if your stomach size is not increasing much. As long as your baby is breathing and the heart beat is fine, you don't have to worry about anything else.
Take proper rest and have nutrition filled diet.