Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi, I am suffering from cold and cough from two days. Please suggest any remedy also any medicine during pregnancy?
There are certain medicine that are safe during pregnancy
Consult your gynaclogist with the same
Following are the home remedies that would help you with cold and cough
Have one raw garlic with honey every 3-4 hours garlic is a power House against cold and cough
Gargle with salt water solution or apple cider vinegar solution to help you with sore throat
Include raw onion in your daily diet or salads they help keep respiratory tract open
Sip on ginger Tulsi or ginger lemon green tea it is rich in antioxidants as well as will help you soothe your throat too
Breathing warm humid air shall help loosen congestion you may run a humidifier or use facial steamer to loosen mucus add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to it to ease breathing.
Get lost of rest and water you need both to recover when you are striken with cold or cough
Question: hi! I am 10 weeks 3 days pregnant and suffering from cold (khasi) last two weeks.. what can I do..
Answer: Even though you probably feel fatigued, the symptoms of a cold or flu are not typically dangerous to your baby. When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. If you get a cold or a cough, try treating it by doing the following:
• Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting.
• Drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
• Besides that take proper rest & sleep, drink plenty of fluids & increase intake of Vitamin C as it boosts immunity
• You can also count on home remedies like – a) Kaada made of tulsi, honey, adrak, b) Take mild steam c) increase intake of garlic as it acts like a powerhouse against the cold during pregnancy!
It is best to reduce the number of over-the-counter medications you take. Many medications you normally would use to treat the symptoms of your cold are not safe to take during your pregnancy.
Question: Hi , am a 4th month pregnant, from two days am suffering with cold,cough,headache and bodypains, can you please tell me any remedy for this.
Answer: The feeling of falling sick is due to low immunity which is quite normal during pregnancy. Though this won't cause any harm to baby directly but taking antibiotics are not recommended.
This is the time to follow home remedies, they are slow but immensely effective.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
7. Take steam.