Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 7 months pregnant , is it safe to take vitamin B12 injection
Answer: Hi dear
Vitamin B-12 injections can treat a deficiency and prevent some serious effects from occurring. Although these injections are considered safe during pregnancy it's better to talk to you doctor.hooe this helps
Question: hi friends I am 7 the month pregnant my haemoglobin count is 8.6 doctor suggested to take blood injection .......is this ok I can improve blood no ....
Answer: You can follow this time-table to increase HB:
1. Start a day with 1 apple.
2. Have a regular breakfast you wish for.
3. Around 11 am have a glass of pomegranate juice and kiwi fruit
4. Have your lunch, in salads have 1 beetroot chopped.
5. In evening, finely chopped 2-3 beetroot, 3-4 chopped carrots, nicely washed and chopped spinach. Put them in a cooker add little water and salt to taste. Cook for 2-3 whistles. Filter the maximum juice out of it by squeezing the content. You will left with a big glass of juice and drink.
6. Left over content from step 5 can be used to make vegetable for dinner.
Question: I forgot to take my vitamin d supplement today.can i take it tomorrow? I am 12 week pregnant.
Answer: Hello, yes you can take it tomorrow also put alarm in your phone so that you wont miss it. That's what i use to do :)