Dear in pregnancy, it is not advisable to take any medicine without consulting doctor, can try home remedies will work better...
Have buttermilk with little ginger and cumin seeds ,it will stop diarrhoea,can also have muskmelon juice for couple of days it will cure loose stools
Avoid oily,fried item ,spicy items too
Drink lot of water , include fresh juice too
Apply castor oil on your tummy,it will reduce the heat
Have bland food items like rice porr idge,curd rice,bread..
Make a habit of drinking cumin water after every meal will help you in digestion..
Answer: Have thick curd rice for two to three times...it's stop automatically
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hi i am 14 week pregnant, can i take Metrogyl 200 mg, if m feeling stomach infection? is it safe?
Answer: When deciding whether or not to take metronidazole during pregnancy it is important to weigh up the benefits of its use against the known or possible risks hence it is very important disscuss with your gynac about your present condition.
The dose and medication will depend on how many weeks pregnant you are.
Kindly visit your doctor if Left untreated, infections at any stage of pregnancy can cause harm to both mother and baby.
Question: Hi, from night I having very loose motion....can i take eldoper tablet is it safe...plz tell me
Answer: Hello dear, always take medicine precribed by your doctor. loose motion can decrease water level in your body. You should try to get rid of immediately. Before taking any medicine, you can try this...
You should avoid to take roti. Mung dal ki khichari with curd will help to prevent loose motion. Foods that are rich in soluble fiber like oats, carrots, apple and bananas good during this time. You must take light-foods. Avoid milk in your tea time, you can take lemon tea also for good result. Add some liquids like watermelon, juice, coconut water, soup, lemon water,soup etc. in your diet. Try to take more rest.
Hope it helped ,Take care urself...
Question: Is metrogyl safe in 8 month for loose motion
Answer: Avoid medicine or tak it only after consultation wid doc...try these home remedies -
1) It is essential to revitalise the lost water from your body i.e. stay hydrated during diarrhoea.
2) Dissolve the ¼ teaspoon of mustard seeds in a tablespoon of water and leave it still for an hour. Then use this water like a regular oral tonic.
3) Lemon juice has anti-inflammatory properties that will help in easily cleaning toxins from the stomach.
4) Take 1-2 teaspoons of dried methi or fenugreek seeds in powdered form along with a glass of water every morning on an empty stomach. This can give complete relief from loose motions.
5) Take a teaspoon of fresh, pure honey (especially organic honey) and add ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a glass of lukewarm water.
6) You can chew one or two mint leaves every day after meals or extract mint juice & take it with honey & lemonade
7) Buttermilk/Chaach is also good for loose motion (incase you are lactose intolerant avoid it)