Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I'm suffering from extreme migraine pain what should I do which medicine should I take?
Answer: Dear it is absolutely normal to get migrain during pregnancy due to all the hormonal changes going on inside your body.
Some home remedies for headaches during pregnancy:-
1. Try steam inhalation.
2. Use a humidifier to increase moisture in the air.
3. Rest in a peaceful and quiet area.
4. Apply a hot or cold compresses to the painful area on your head or the base of your neck (use a frozen bag of peas for a cold compress or a damp towel soaked in warm water).
5. Get a gentle shoulder and head massage.
6. Have a warm bath.
7. Eat several small meals during the day.
8. Get plenty of sleep.
9. Try relaxation techniques such as meditation and positive visualization.
10. Drink warm milk with honey.
11. Drink herbal teas.
12. Sprinkle a few drops of aromatherapy oils (lavender or peppermint) on a tissue and inhale from time to time.
13. Get a reflexology massage
Hopw this helps.
Question: Hi, i am 3 months pregnant. I am suffering from cough, any home remedy or which medicine should i take ??
Answer: Warm, salt-water gargles help by drawing out the mucus and reducing the painful swelling in the throat. Salt also quells the itching sensation in the throat.
These sticky tabs gently help to open up nasal passages so that you can breathe easier.
Drink plenty of water
It is important to stay hydrated as some common cold symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose can cause slight dehydration. Avoid drinks with caffeine as they may dehydrate you.
Honey and lemon
Hot water with honey and lemon can work miracles. Honey soothes your throat and the vitamin C in the lemon boosts the immune system. Ginger juice helps relieve the pain.
Question: I am suffering from yeast infection ( rashes,eching in private part) which medicine should i take
Yeast infection in vagina is common in pregnancy, a lot of hormonal activity disrupts the PH balance of vagina.
Yeast infection does not harm the baby in the womb but if its not reported to the Doctor or untreated your baby may catch it in the mouth as thrush because the baby passes through the birth canal.
You can discuss it witj your doctor and can apply an.antifungal cream to treat it.
You need to drink a lot of water.
Have yogurt as its a probiotic.
Do not wash with soap or intimate wash.
Wear light cotton panties keep the area clean & dry.
Hope this helps!