Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have sevre pain in hip and leg joints I'm 27 weeks pregnant is it normal or something to worry ? What should i do for relief pain?
Answer: Hello dear,
It is very common to feel body aches in pregnancy.
As your uterus expands, you may feel aches and pains in the back, abdomen, groin area, and thighs. Many women also have backaches and aching near the pelvic bone due to increased weight, and loosening joints.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent leg cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
Question: Am 18 week pregnant having hip pain...i cant sleep on side
Answer: You should sleep on your left.
Are you already knowing the reason of hip pain?
It can be a sacroiliac joint pain which causes a lot discomfort on side sleeping.
You will need physiotherapy treatment.
Ask your gyane about the treatment.
It is treatable do not worry.
Question: Hi i am 10thweek pregnant, having hip joint pain.what to do to get relief from pain suggest me something?
Answer: Congratulations on your pregnancy hip pain must be due to pressure do not worry you can have any spray like Volini or you can have hot pad or cold pad so that pain reduces if pain doesn't come down or you see any other symptoms please contact doctor take care