3 years old baby

Question: Hi friends. I am a 34 years old married women. How can I save extra money every month? I live in a joint family and we get fixed amount to spend. Please help.

2 Answers
Answer: Hi dear. You can easily save a lot of money by making a few changes in your lifestyle. When you go grocery shopping, try to buy products that are of local brands, fruits and vegetables that are seasonal, bulk packets, etc. Always make a list when you go shopping as it helps in avoiding unnecessary expenses. You can easily make a lot of crafts at home to decorate your house or for gifting such as lamps, photo frames, cushions, etc. Make a monthly budget where you keep aside some amount to save. Try to stick to the budget to save more.
Answer: "The first spent amount should be a savings". A popular quote. So firstly take a fixed amount to save. The balance is for all ur other expenses. Put a list for what you are spending, so that u will be cautious. Stick to your budget plan.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello.... The days are very stressful due to family disputes...no one is in my support... My husband is Mummaa s boy and that give everybody a right to talk to me rudely... I live in a joint family... Also I m working woman... What should I do... I am worried about my baby... What if we get separated... Who will support me
Answer: Don't worry nothing will happen focus only on your baby ma keep praying once baby comes everything will as you wish.baby is Important baby will be by your side ma.so things will change your brightest face is waiting for you
»Read All Answers
Question: Can i have coriander powder and cumin powder in my food and also i am having garlic in a moderate amount. Is it save? i am 6 weak present now.
Answer: You can have all in your diet these are just simple spices at this time you should not have more spicy food which will cause to acidity you can have all in moderate amount
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby is 25 days old now.. Today I saw a blood on his belly... How it happened? I am worried? Please help me out
Answer: No need to worry,apply some boring powder. And do consult your doctor once
»Read All Answers