8 months old baby

Question: Hi.. Doctor...my baby is 7 months 15 days...n suffering from 103.5 fever...plz tell what shall i do before going to doctor...

1 Answers
Answer: As I also have started cold water sponge...but he is not letting me do that
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is suffering from fever 3 months 15 days old what i have to do
Answer: Hi please do not worry give fever medicine according to doctors guidance sponging With warm water is must do not let temperature run for longer time feed baby more frequently as it has antibodies helps baby to recover fast if fever doesn't control in 2 days you need to contact doctor take care
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby is suffering from fever for last 5 days what shall i do
Answer: Hello dear, Here are some methods to try for fever... you can give her Calpol syrup prescribed by her doctor every 4-6 hrs and monitored her temperature every 2-3 hours as her temp. kept fluctuating between 99-102 degree Celsius . If the temp. exceeds 102 degrees, you should rush to the hospital for consultation..Place a cool, damp washcloth on your child's forehead while she rests....Give your child a lukewarm tub bath or a sponge bath. As the water evaporates from her skin, it will cool her and bring her temperature down. Don't use cold water. It can make her shiver and cause her body temperature to rise.... Offer your child plenty of fluids and chilled foods, such as ice pops and yogurt, to help cool the body from the inside out and keep her hydrated.... Keep him hydrated. It's important that babykeeps taking breast milk or formula during a fever to avoid dehydration. No matter your child's age, call the doctor if she has a fever along with other serious symptoms, like difficulty breathing or purple spots on her skin. These can be a sign of a serious bacterial infection.... Hope it helped, Take care ur little one....
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby is 15 days old..she is suffering from high fever..what to do
Answer: If it is very high fever, u should reduce the temperature first. So u can give paracetamol syrup and can do tepid sponging. Then consult a doctor
»Read All Answers