Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is 76 old... she is having redness under the eye and she often itching her eyes... there is some white powder under the eyes and in eye lashes too...
Answer: There can be various ressons for swelling eyes:
1. Ur baby is crying and sleeping
3. Blocked tear duct
4. If your child suffers any sort of trauma to the eye or the area around it, swelling can occur
5. Sometimes a baby can contract an infection from the other at birth, leading to an eye problem known as bacterial conjunctivitis.
Remedies for swelling eyes:
1. Keep ur baby's eyes clean
2. Watch for hand hygiene
3. Cool down the swelling area
4. Seek medical attention
Question: My baby has watery eyes n yellow discharge in eyes sometimes a day.. My pediatrician prescribed eye drops n I'm using it ..it has reduced bit but morning n evening it will be more any remedies?
Answer: Hello dear
A gummed up eye is common in newborn babies
as they have very narrow tear ducts, so tears don't drain away from the eye and the fluid can get infected.
Bath the affected eye with saline water to keep it clean.
Use damp cotton if you find gluey substance developing around the eye.
Question: My baby is having itching in her eyes since yesterday, no watery discharge.but now she is having dark circles under her eye.. What can be done?
Answer: Consult doctor to get some eye drops . The black circle are due to lack of sleep may bee