Similar Questions with Answers
Question: 7th month pregnant lady can take mango and jackfruit
Answer: Hi. Yes you can take both the things in moderation..
1 mango a day is good to have where as jackfruit should be taken 5-6 small pieces wetger its raw or ripe.
Question: hi mam,
i am 15 week pregnant and i am suffering from fever,headache and sneezing
what i do?? can i take medicine?? name the medicine plz
Answer: Hello! For anyone sort of medi, please consult the doctor. For cold can suggest you a few home remedies.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Take plenty of rest to recover fast.
Question: Can pregnant lady take brinjal vegetable?
Answer: I'm 6th month pregnant. I'm having brinjal twice a week. No prblm. Take plenty of water. Keep ur body hydrated nothing will happen. U can have wat ever u want. All are myths. I had fully riped papaya also 2 weeks before. Nothing will happen