Answer: The best way to increase breast milk supply is to nurse. More you nurse more will be the production. Your baby nursing is the best method among all to increase milk supply.
1. Water : Water is not a food, but it is the most essential aspect of ensuring you’ll have an adequate milk supply. You need have adequate amount of water to stay hydrated—8 glasses of fluid each day is an absolute must. In the early stages of your breastfeeding journey it’s a necessity to have a bottle of water next to where you’re going to nurse. Make a habit of having a glass of water before and after feed.
2. Fenugreek seeds (methi) : Methi is a greate source to increase breastmilk supply. Fenugreek seeds are a source of healthy vitamins that are good for lactating mums such as omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are important for your baby’s brain development. Methi can also be added to many dishes, especially vegetables, and meat dishes and can be used while making paranthas, pooris or stuffed rotis. Soak few methi seeds in a glass of water overnight and have it in morning empty stomach.
3. Fennel seeds : Another natural remedy for increasing milk supply. They are also given to new mums to help prevent gas and colic in their baby. The logic is that since fennel seeds are used by adults to ease tummy upsets and aid digestion, the benefits of fennel can be passed to a baby through the breastmilk. There is no research to back either of these beliefs but many mums feel that fennel seeds have helped them or their baby.
4. Oatmeals : Another way to increases milk supply. It not only helps to maintain the mum weight but also rich in fibre and other vitamins. It helps the body to release oxytocin (a hormone involved in milk production). Take 4 scoops of oatmeal in warm water with added honey satisfy your taste bud as well.
5. Banana: Banana rich nutrition value also helps to increase breast milk supply. Have 2 banana followed by glass of milk.
6. Cumin Seeds: Cumin seeds are said to improve digestion and provide relief from constipation, and acidity.Have a spoon of cumin seeds with a tsp of sugar once or twice a day just after having a glass of milk.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: After my delivery i don't have to feed my baby because i don't have milk.Any medicine is there to milk feed my baby.
The best way to increase breast milk is by feeding ur more and more dis induces a harmone that a!triggers more supply of milk. Your phscology also plays a very important role. If u start feeling stressed or start thinking the milk reduces. Be positive and happy. The milk supply will increase. U can also eat methi leaves or seeds. Dil leaves or seeds. Oats or sooji kheer lots of ghee and diary products. U can also use breast pump to stimulate more. But best way is to feed ur baby sorry for repeating dis point cos it is the best Avoid gassy food like cabbage lots of dals. Use
A mixture of cumin and fennel seeds with ghee 2 to 3 times a day. Ghee works best for increasing milk.
Question: Hi frnds hw to reduce weight after delivery?
Dear to reduce weight after delivery, follow these
remedies it might be helpful for you...
Exclusive breastfeeding till six months
Include more veggies and fruits in your diet, avoid oil, fried foods
Go for healthy snack option like dry fruits, makhana..
Limit the intake of carbohydrate, include whole wheat, oats, millets
Drink 2 to 3 litre water daily
Start exercising but after six months, slowly start with walking then go for mild exercise, yoga will help a lot
Question: After my delivery I don't have to feed my baby, because I don't have milk. Any medicine is there to milk feed my baby
Answer: Hello, I'm happy to help.
Sorry, don't have the information of any medicines. However, I can give you natural remedies.
Breastmillk is the best food as it is Superior nutrition for your baby for fighting infections and overall development.
Here are a few foods that helps you increase breast milk :
Oatmeal. Oatmeal by itself is not the most flavorful food out there, but you can always spice it up by adding different fruits or blend in some cinnamon or honey.