Answer: Hello ! Loose motions during pregnancy is common. It might happen due to number of reasons, like hormonal changes, prenatal vitamins, food sensitivity, or bacterial.
It is best to turn to home remedies for any discomfort you face during your pregnancy. Over the counter drugs are not advisable when you are carrying and thus, in case of diarrhoea, you can try some of these home remedies:
1. Drink plenty of water to supplement the lost fluid in your body. Try to drink at least one litre every two hours.
2. Drink ginger tea because it has antispasmodic properties that may help relieve the symptoms of diarrhoea by reducing stomach spasms and the gases from the fermented material that causes frequent, watery stools. For this, you just need to boil some ginger and tea in water and allow it to stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and then consume with sugar or honey.
3. You can also try drinking three to four tablespoons of honey in a glass of lukewarm water. The antioxidant and antibacterial properties found in honey’s enzymes and amino acids help boost the immune system.
4. Lemon is a liver stimulant which helps in controlling irritable bowel movement and provides relief from diarrhoea. You can consume a mixture of lemon juice, crushed black pepper one-fourth teaspoon and half a teaspoon of ginger powder two times a day
5. You can also add peppermint extract to half a cup of water and drink it twice or thrice a day. The volatile oils in peppermint have been known to sooth irritable bowel syndrome, with their calming and numbing effects.
6. Psyllium husk is said to be effective as it reduces the frequency and severity of diarrhoea. It is anti-diarrhoeal which means it absorbs the water content from intestines and helps in managing diarrhoea.
Hopefully ,it helps to cure your loose motions .
Take care .
Answer: Hii During pregnancies, it is advisable to have some dietary variations in order to control loose motions.
The doctor can prescribe you with BRAT diet (BRAT is a mnemonic for bananas, rice, apple sauce and toast). The following foods can act as an ideal diet-
Cooked white rice，Boiled potatoes，Tapioca，Carrot juice，Apple，Unsweetened cereals，Yogurt，Ginger，Brown rice，Whole wheat ，toast，Crackers
Similarly, some foods that should not be eaten are
Carbonated beverages,Dried fruits (prunes),Fried and oily foods,Cheese,Milk products,Margarine,High fibrous foods,Red meat,Spices,Sweets and sugar based items.It is always necessary to take meals at regular intervals however, you should first consult the doctor before making any dietary changes to avoid negative impact on yourself as well as the growing fetus.
All the best.reply back if u find advise satisfactory.
Answer: Eat banana, dalkhichadi... Drink plenty of fluids. Consult ur gynec for medicine
Answer: Drink plenty of water ,take banana,avoid fibrous food fr a day
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am suffered loose stool past two days. Now 23 week pregnant. Is it affect baby. Pls tell some remidie
Answer: cure loose motions using home remedies. Here are a few tried and tested ones that have no side effects.
Take ½ spoon mustard speeds and make a paste with hot water. Taking it twice over 3 hours will help.
There is nothing like pomegranate seed juice and pomegranate rind to stop loose motions. Try it before anything else because it is effective, safe, tasty and healthy as well.
Chew a spoonful of methi seeds and follow it up with two bananas and that should do it.
Make sure you consult a doctor because drugs during pregnancy can cause loose motions. It can also be due to viruses or parasites and this could be harmful for you and your baby. If it is due to hormonal changes there is nothing to worry about. Anyway, try these 3 home remedies for loose motions during pregnancy and drink plenty of water.
Question: My baby is 8 month old. Having loose stool for past 15 days. Her stool appears undigested.? Please give me some remedies
Answer: Give Bonisan tonic or colic drops..this will help in digestion, relieve gas and constipation problems. Also give baby plenty of water and fruits. This will help in digestion
Question: Hii i am 36week pregnant .past two days loose motion.y is it so?
Answer: Hello dear
Loose motions happens due to dehydration,food allergy, indigestion, digestive issues are normal in pregnancy
Home remedies for loose motions are as follows...
1. Have buttermilk with little ginger and cumin seeds ,it will stop loose motions
2. U can also have muskmelon juice for couple of days it will cure loose stools
3. Avoid oily,fried item ,spicy items too
4. Drink lot of water , include fresh juice too
5. Apply castor oil on your tummy,it will reduce the heat
6. Have bland food items like rice porridge,curd rice,bread..
7. Make a habit of drinking cumin water after every meal will help you in digestion..