Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Please tell about normal delivery in detail. My 9th month is start and m worried about the delivery pain.
Answer: Water breakage, contractions and severe pain and pressure at bottom when baby is in head down position could be symptoms of u approaching delivery. Please dont get scared...its normal and every body goes through it. Some tips which will help u prepare fr normal delivery -
1. Regular exercises -Pelvic stretches and tilts, deep squats, aquatic pregnancy exercises can open your hips and make your pelvic muscles stronger to enable you to have a normal delivery. Keep in mind to exercise under the supervision of an expert as wrongly done exercises can do harm to you and your baby.
2. You can also try prenatal yoga, which increases flexibility and will help you have breathing control. Yoga will also keep you relaxed and calm.
3. Stay away from stress, anxiety and too much contemplation
4. Practice meditation and deep breathing exercises regularly. This way you will inch a step closer to having a normal delivery
5. Refrain from hearing horror birth stories
6. Eat properly and eat rightly. A healthy and well nourished mother is capable of facing the challenges of labor easily and more comfortably. However, you must keep a tab on your weight as well, as too much weight gain can interfere with your chances of having a normal delivery.
7. You can also do regular perineal massages after the seventh month of pregnancy. It reduces stress, helps an expectant mother tackle labor efficiently and mitigates joint pains and muscular tensions
Question: Nw my 9th month start n my baby's weight 2004+293.....its normal...??..plz tell me
Answer: If your baby is already 2004+293= 2.297kg
Your baby should be 2.2--2.7kg by 36 weeks.
Question: tell me about normal delivery . m very much tensed about delivery pain
Answer: Ur are only few days pregnant,so u should not be tensed,be cool ,take care yourself more,in pregnancy there are many beautiful things will happen at third trimester ,so think about the little one inside u, don't think of the pain,be strong,women's are always strong enjoy the little one moving inside during third trimester,wait for that moment