Answer: Hello dear, you can try this for cough,cold and fever. Take naps, sleep through the night, and sit down to relax. These are great ways to give your body much needed down time. Drink water, juice, or broth to add necessary fluid. try eating small portions often. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Mix honey, ginger juice and apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and take it. It will help to cure cold, cough and sore throat. Homemade lemonade, bone broth, herbal teas, coconut water and this special electrolyte drink are all fantastic. Stay away from caffeine as this can further dehydrate you..
It is important to call your doctor if your symptoms are causing you to stop eating or sleeping, or if they last for more than a couple of days without improving. It is also important to consult your physician if you develop a fever that is 102° Fahrenheit or greater....
Hope it helped Take care urself...
Answer: Hello dear
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is 3 months old suffering from cough and cold. Not able to sleep and nor feed... Cry whole night... Plz help me out..
Answer: Hello dear
If ur baby is having cold and cough then
Following remedies u can try:
1. Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages.
2. Lots of rest: When your child rests, he's healing, which is exactly what he needs to do.
3. Saline drops and bulb syringes : Using a bulb syringe works best for young babies, especially if a stuffy nose interferes with breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
4. Extra fluids:Drinking plenty of fluids prevents dehydration, thins your child's nasal secretions, and flushes them out.
5. a cool-mist humidifier will help loosen mucus
Question: Plz help me I am unable to sleep because of cold and cough
Answer: Hello dear...
To get rid of cold and cough, follow these remedies it might be helpful for you...
Boil Tulsi leaves with little pepper and water,hen it reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cough
Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold and cough
Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature..
Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective
Drink chicken soup it will cure cold and cough soon..
Question: i am 8 months pregnant. suffering from acute cough. unable to sleep whole night. please help
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Question: Hi.. 5th month is running im suffering from cold and iching sence of Cough. Night couldn't sleep properly because of nose block from cold. Please give me suggestions.. home remedies if any there
Answer: Dont try home remedies
Consult your doctor
Nasel drops is better for nose block