Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby boy is 4 months and 11 days old. His hairs r continuously falling not only from back but even from front. What to do
Answer: Hello dear... Usually baby's born hair will fall,it is normal,so don't get worried,You can use homemade herbal oil,it will boost hair growth and protect against cold,To make herbal hair ,heat coconut oil with fenugreek,pepper,small onion, curry leaves,hibiscus,saute well,allow it to boil for twenty minutes,until it raw smell goes,use this oil for hair regularly for better results
Question: my son is 1yr 9mnths old and his hair are not growing much, kindly suggest
Answer: TIPS TO GROW YOUR CHILD’S HEALTHY HAIR.
1) Nutrition is the key - Having healthy hair has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to be directly connected with NUTRITION.
2) Oil ur babys hair regularly with either coconut oil or olive oil in winters
3) Keep the hair n scalp clean - wash ur childs hair every 2-3days
4) You could also try some NATURAL ORGANIC CONDITIONERS like CURD, HIBISCUS or EGG WHITE.
5) include almonds n more of iron in diet
Question: My baby hairs are not growing since birth, she is now 9 month old
Answer: Hi dear please do not worry has baby hair growth will be there take care of baby food as nutritious diet is necessary for hair growth you can apply any good oil and give oil massage and give head bath growth will be seen take care