Answer: Try nipple shield
I had same problem and it solved it
There are many types of nipple shield
Some are made of good quality which can be cleaned with hit water
It's enough if u put shield in boiling water for some time
You need not boil the shield
After each use clean the nipple with hot water
Before use clean with hot water and start using
Keep a clean box and put them in it when not in use
Answer: U can take milk booster medicine like lactonic plus to increase breast milk supply. U can take boiled sounf nd ajwain water , spinach, bottle guard, sabu dana .
Answer: Hello start drinking saunf water first thing in morning and have a big bowl of daliya or oats daily
Answer: Khane me daal lijie or jeere ka paratha subah nashte m lijie hope so pahle se better hoga
Answer: Aap LACTONIC granules lijiye 2times with milk....bahut jldi aap baby ko feed kr paynge...
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: mai thik se baby ko feed nahi kara paa rahi
Answer: The best way to increase breast milk supply is to nurse. More you nurse more will be the production. Your baby nursing is the best method among all to increase milk supply.
1. Water : Water is not a food, but it is the most essential aspect of ensuring you’ll have an adequate milk supply. You need have adequate amount of water to stay hydrated—8 glasses (64 ounces) of fluid each day is an absolute must. In the early stages of your breastfeeding journey it’s a necessity to have a bottle of water next to where you’re going to nurse. Make a habbit of having a glass of water before and after feed.
2. Fenugreek seeds (methi) : Methi is a greate source to increase breastmilk supply. Fenugreek seeds are a source of healthy vitamins that are good for lactating mums such as omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are important for your baby’s brain development. Methi can also be added to many dishes, especially vegetables, and meat dishes and can be used while making paranthas, pooris or stuffed rotis. Soak few methi seeds in a glass of water overnight and have it in morning empty stomach.
3. Fennel seeds : Another natural remedy for increasing milk supply. They are also given to new mums to help prevent gas and colic in their baby. The logic is that since fennel seeds are used by adults to ease tummy upsets and aid digestion, the benefits of fennel can be passed to a baby through the breastmilk. There is no research to back either of these beliefs but many mums feel that fennel seeds have helped them or their baby.
4. Oatmeals : Another way to increases milk supply. It not only helps to maintain the mum weight but also rich in fibre and other vitamins. It helps the body to release oxytocin (a hormone involved in milk production). Take 4 scoops of oatmeal in warm water with added honey satisfy your taste bud as well.
5. Banana: Banana rich nutrition value also helps to increase breast milk supply. Have 2 banana followed by glass of milk.
Question: mai apne baby ko proper feed ni kra pa rhi...mujhe itna milk produce ni ho pa RHA jis se uska pet bhare...koi upay btaye
Answer: Include food that will help in increasing breastfeed -
• Eat more of green leafy vegetables especially dill , methi , palak and methi seeds cooked along with rice.
• Eat atleast one serving of leafy green veggies in a day.
• Drink milk and coconut water and other healthy drinks yourself. Stay hydrated yourself.
• Include foods like ghee, pomegranate, carrots,barley, cumin seeds, garlic , apricots and oatmeal on your meal.
• Massage the breasts for a while before feeding every time...this is supposed to increase the milk flow.
• Feed your baby well...atleast once every 2 hours. The more you feed more will be the milk produced. Feed for longer so that your baby gets enough of fore milk and hind milk which is richer in fat.
• Don't take any stress and tension. just relax. sleep when the baby sleeps.
• Eat well and feed your baby well.
• Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Question: Mujhe kal rat se bahut back pain ho raha hai ,mai acche se baith bhi nahi pa rahi hu???
Answer: Congratulations on your pregnancy and all the best for your motherhood.
Few of the labor signs are:
The baby drops.
Strong and regular contractions.
Lower back pain and cramping.
Bloody vaginal discharge.
Diarrhea or nausea. If the pain increases, visit your gynecologist immediately.
Hope this information was helpful.
Question: Mai apne 1yr baby ko feed kara rae hu r kya mai misoportal pills le sakti hu...plz help
Answer: Hai, dear agar aap apne baby ko breastfeed kar rai hai toh ye medicine bilkul nakhae because isse bache ko problem ho sakti hai. Aap agar abortion chah rahi hai toh kisi gynaecologist se mile aur sahi se abort karvae . Apne aap koi dawai na le usse apko body or breastfeed baby ko bhi problem ho jaegi toh aisa koi risk na le.