Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hii....aaj Mera pet bhut heavy ho raha hai n pain bhi hi raha hai......main kya karu...
Answer: Hi dear. Aapko bloating ho gyi hogi. Garmi me jyada pani peene se humein bloating ho jati hai. Aap thodi si hing garm pani me mix kar k piyo. Ja fir aap thodi ajwain kha k upper se garm pani ka glass piyo. Aap daily walk par jroor jayiye, 30 minutes se start ho kar daily 1 hour tak ka time kriye walk ka. Dinner sone se 2 hours pehle kriye
Question: Me kl hi abortion pill Khai h Aur kl mjhe heavy bleeding bhi huyi h party aj mjhe ek bar bhi bleeding nai huyi h me Kya kru
Answer: Hello! Please aap doctor ko dikhaye. Bahut baar abortion pill se pura clear nehi hota hain aur dnc karna padta hain. Isiliye ek baar doctor ko dikha dein.
Question: loose motion se presan hu subh se koi dwai btaiye pls... dard bhi h pet me
You can treat small-scale loose motion using various home remedies. But continuous loose motion or prolonged fever requires a call to the doctor. Some useful tips are mentioned below –
1) It is essential to revitalise the lost water from your body i.e. stay hydrated during diarrhoea.
2) Dissolve the ¼ teaspoon of mustard seeds in a tablespoon of water and leave it still for an hour. Then use this water like a regular oral tonic.
3) Lemon juice has anti-inflammatory properties that will help in easily cleaning toxins from the stomach.
4) Take 1-2 teaspoons of dried methi or fenugreek seeds in powdered form along with a glass of water every morning on an empty stomach. This can give complete relief from loose motions.
5) Take a teaspoon of fresh, pure honey (especially organic honey) and add ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a glass of lukewarm water.
6) You can chew one or two mint leaves every day after meals or extract mint juice & take it with honey & lemonade
7) Buttermilk/Chaach is also good for loose motion (incase you are lactose intolerant avoid it)