Similar Questions with Answers
Question: mera 28 week hai subah se mujhe bohath pet me Dard hora aur motions hore my konsi tablet liu
Answer: Hello! Koi bhi medicine lene se pehle doctor ko consult karein. Aap yeh home remedies lein sakte hain.
1. Drink plenty of water to supplement the lost fluid in your body. Try to drink at least one litre every two hours.
2. Drink ginger tea because it has antispasmodic properties that may help relieve the symptoms of diarrhoea by reducing stomach spasms and the gases from the fermented material that causes frequent, watery stools. For this, you just need to boil some ginger and tea in water and allow it to stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and then consume with sugar or honey.
3. You can also try drinking three to four tablespoons of honey in a glass of lukewarm water. The antioxidant and antibacterial properties found in honey’s enzymes and amino acids help boost the immune system.
4. Lemon is a liver stimulant which helps in controlling irritable bowel movement and provides relief from diarrhoea. You can consume a mixture of lemon juice, crushed black pepper one-fourth teaspoon and half a teaspoon of ginger powder two times a day
5. You can also add peppermint extract to half a cup of water and drink it twice or thrice a day. The volatile oils in peppermint have been known to sooth irritable bowel syndrome, with their calming and numbing effects.
6. Psyllium husk is said to be effective as it reduces the frequency and severity of diarrhoea. It is anti-diarrhoeal which means it absorbs the water content from intestines and helps in managing diarrhoea.
Hopefully, this helps you and cures your loose motions as soon as possible... Take care.
Question: hii..Mere baby ko khansi jukam hora h bht..or muh me chaale b hore h
Answer: Hello dear kabhi kabhi baby ko cold se infection ho jata h or chhale nikal ate h ap chhale ke liye pedestrian se mil lijiye or cold le
Give him ajwain potli senk. It is very good in cold and congestion.
. Ajwain potli or ajwain hot pad:
Roast 2 tablespoons of ajwain on a tawa or heavy bottom pan for a few minutes until the smell emanates.
Transfer the roasted ajwain to a clean muslin cloth and make a potli or tight pouch. Apply this potli on your child’s chest as hot pad. Do make sure it is not very hot, first test on your palm.
The ajwain potli helps to counter congestion in chest and stuffy nose too.
Ajwain and garlic potli smoke:
Dry roast 2 big garlic cloves and 1 tablespoon ajwain seeds on a tawa. Once cooled, make a potli out of it.
Place this potli in the baby cot or cradle where baby sleeps. The garlicky ajwain smoke from the potli would help to unblock the nose.
Question: Hello doctor i m 33 weeks pregnent mere pet me neche sode bht dard hora or kuch leek hwe jaisa lagra or aik pair darad b hora kya meri hosakti delevry ya wait karna hoga or
Answer: Seems like labor pain.. or might be contractions if u have continue pain go to doctor