Answer: Hello... During pregnancy constipation is quite normal,but it is should be cured as soon as possible,To avoid constipation in pregnancy do following things..
Have a fiber rich foods that includes wholewheat,oats, grains and cereals...
Include lot of vegetables and fruits in your diet..
Eat guava with breakfast it will help a lot
Make a habit of eating figs and prunes daily ,start your day with having soaked dry fruits it will relieve you from constipation
Drink lot of water,stay yourself hydrated,also include fresh juice ..
Banana smoothie,figs smoothie will be more effective in reducing constipation.
If it persist ,it is better to consult doctor,they will prescribe laxative..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: pregnancy m papaya le sakte hai....6 month hai ..koi problm to nhi hogi m thik se fresh nhi ho pa rhi hu kya kru ....
Answer: Hello! Papaya can cause contractions which might lead to preterm labor. Please avoid papaya. However, you can try these home remedies.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: Hello mam, mera na pet saaf nhi ho rha m fresh hi nhi ho pa rhi hu
Answer: Hi dear , aap jyada se jyada pani pea aur apni diet mai high fiber food rakhe, fruits or vegetables khae usse kafi help hoti hai. Subha khali pet apple ko steam karke khae ya fir khali pet honey vale garampani pea usse bhi pet saaf hota hai.
Question: Hello ma'am i m 25 weeks pregnant.... mujhe yellow discharge ho rha h kuch dino se plzz koi remedy bataye...
Answer: Hello yellow or smelly discharge is a sign of infection. Kindly contact your doctor. :)