Similar Questions with Answers
Question: i m 7 weeks pregnant ....dont know why i feel lazy nd sleepy all time ...is it normal ?
Answer: Yes it is. You might feel drowsy, irritated, uneasy, lazy, not interested in doing things that you love, etc... It is because of the harmonal imbalance happening inside body. These are all part and parcel of pregnancy. Just stay happy, be calm and composed and enjoy this period...
Question: I feel very lazy dont like to do anything dont feel fresh
Answer: Hormonal changes are likely the cause of fatigue. If you can, take naps or have an early night. You’ll need more sleep in early pregnancy, so rest whenever you can.
A healthy diet will keep your energy levels up.Add fruits,vegetables,dairy products,eggs in your diet..going for a walk can give you an energy boost, and help you to feel less tired.
Question: hlw m 11 weeks preganant...all the tym i m feeling vomitting sensation and mouthbitterness..i feel very lazy ....want to seat all the tym ....i can't concentrate in any work...wat can i do for dis...
Answer: Hello! morning sickness, although an unpleasant experience, has no health risk for the baby and is a regular part of pregnancy. In fact, it says that morning sickness during pregnancy can be a sign of a healthy pregnancy, with lower rates of miscarriages and stillbirths, compared with pregnancies with no nausea or vomiting.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Try to have lemon water or orange juice to improve the taste. Go for walk daily, 15 mins in morning and 15 minutes in the evening. Take proper rest and compl your sleep. This will help you to some extent.
Question: i m 3 mnths pregnant. i feel like to sleep whole day. is it fine if m getting very lazy??
Answer: Hello dear, one of the reasons for fatigue and sleep problems during pregnancy are changing hormone levels. For example, rising progesterone levels may partly explain excessive daytime sleepiness, especially in the first trimester. ... Several sleep disorders can be caused or made worse by pregnancy. After delivery you will feel better, so feeling sleepy is not a big deal.
Hope it helped, Take care urself...